- Customizable hotkeys;
- Support for multiple cd/dvd drives;
- Customizable feedback image;
- Customizable vertical position of the feedback image;
- Optional system tray icon;
- Optional auto run on Windows log on;
- Optional check for opened trays on Windows log off;
- Version check function;
- Preference window to set all the above. ;)
- You can set (in preferences) the same hotkey for more then one drives, but it will work only with the first drive that list it;
- If you try to use as "feedback image" a PNG file without transparency (no alpha channel), it will not display correctly.
- Some special keys on custom keyboards do not generate a key code, so, can not be set as hotkeys;
- Other special keys generate a code key but do not stop modifier keys (Shift, Ctrl...) to repeat itself while pressed, so can not be set in combinations (like "Ctrl + [special key]"). One way around is to hold the modifiers (say "Ctrl +"), then press a letter key (like "A", which will stop the modifier keys to repeat) and then press that special key (while still holding the modifiers).
Please do comment on this post, I need to hear all the good and bad stuffs about this new version. :)